Terms and Conditionsadmin2021-05-04T19:39:56+00:00
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Parent’s Responsibilities: Relax Kids takes all reasonable care to ensure that its programmes are fun and safe. However, I understand that my child will be engaging in a moderate amount of physical activity that may involve some risk of injury. I acknowledge I have been advised to consult with my or my child’s physician with respect to any past or present injury, illness, health problem or any other condition or medication that may affect my child’s participation in the Relax Kids programme.
In the event of emergency and in my absence agree to the Relax Kids Coach contacting Emergency Services. (Please note there is a of charge £5.00 per 15 minutes if you are late picking up your child.)
I confirm that I have fully disclosed to Relax Kids and/or the Coach any and all conditions (whether such conditions are physical, mental, behavioural or otherwise) that my child has or may have before my child participates in the class.
As far as is permitted under Local Law, I assume the above risks and accept responsibility for any injury sustained by my child. I further discharge and hold harmless Relax Kids from any liability; arising from any injury to my child or other persons or property caused by my child’s participation in the Relax Kids programme if that injury is caused either by my or my child’s fault: or by a third party unconnected with Relax Kids provision of services; or by events with Relax Kids its owner, officers and personnel including its coaches and its suppliers could not have foreseen or prevented even if they had taken reasonable care.
Refund Classes: pro-rated refunds will be given if cancellation is made in writing before the second attended class of the series. I understand and agree that I will not receive any refund or credit for missed classes, but if cancellation of a class is due to failure on the part of Relax Kids I will be entitled to a reasonable refund of the charge for that class. After 2 classes it may be apparent to the Relax Kids Coach that classes are not appropriate for a child at this stage. In this instance we will request that the child is removed from the class and the balance will be refunded.
The term ‘I’or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from may 2021.
Information provided by you on this website, will be used only in relation to your enquiry or so that we can provide our service to you
Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of this website including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or similar, is, and will be treated as, non confidential and non proprietary information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by us and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of us.
We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.